Background

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brandon Owen Lewis



Brandon is 5 weeks old today and I am finally getting around to posting some pictures! Sorry it took so long, things have been crazy! We just got back from my brother-in-laws wedding in Oregon too so I will post those pictures later! Anyways here is the info on Brandon, he was born May 15th @ 11:45 am. He weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long! Yes big boy! Everything went well and we are all doing good! I kept telling my doctor this boy is going to be big and they would say he is measuring big but I would say your going to have an 8 lb baby. I finally talked my doctor into starting me and when Brandon was born he said, it's a good thing we didn't wait 5 more days huh! I wanted to slap him, lol! Things went well with the delivery, the cord was wrapped around his neck but he was fine. I am home right now enjoying my time with all the boys. (And dreading going back to work!) I just don't want to leave this little guy! I go back to work in about 2 weeks! Life with a new baby is so exciting and exhasting at the same time! I just can't get enough of him though! Enjoy these picts!



Crying after his first bath, he has curly hair (the boys like his mohawk!)


First time holding Brandon, Yawning!


Chilling on my chest, our little poser!


Looks like Dr. Evil, Chubby Chin!

1 comment:

leslie jo said...

yeah more pics! He is cute I love the Dr. Evil pose!