Background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hanging with Family






We went to Clearfield/Sunset for Blake's blessing a few weekend's ago (I'm a little slow at posting.) We hung out at Travis & Amy's house for a bit. It was really cold and rainy and the kids were having a blast playing outside. I went to Amy's work and had her do my hair. We put red, bronze and purple in it and it was alot of fun! I love it!!! Then we hung out and played Wii and had pizza. I wish we didn't all live so far apart so we could do it more often!

2 comments:

gramma ray said...

Hey Jo, (familiar ring) it is fun to see you guys, my how those kids have grown.

Shannon said...

Jolene,
You have such a cute family! All boys I know how that feels. I love your blog this is fun to see how everyone is doing.
We are going to start a recipe sharing blog so if you have any recipes email them to me also let anyone in your family know.
shannlavery@aol.com have a good Thanksgiving!
Shannon