Background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Losing it...

So......I am losing it, not my mind (somedays I wonder though haha) but weight! I have been on a reduced calorie diet for 1 month now and have lost 14 pounds so far. Somedays are so hard and counting calories can be so tedious but it has been worth it so far! It has really opened my eyes to what I am eating and also how much I drink my calories. I have gone to diet and working on the whole quiting pop all together but one step at a time. I am also trying to run 3 times a week to prepare myself for a 5K run in May. We will see how that goes! Thanks to Waiva for being my motivation! Just wanted to share my good news because I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning, I thought it was wrong! It feels so great!

3 comments:

leslie jo said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!!! so good for you! Way to work it girl. We need to get the hubbies and go bowling or something soon.

Waiva said...

THAT'S RIGHT BABY!!! We'll be some healthy, sexy ladies! Can't wait!! Keep GOING cause just remember there's ladies doing this too, and we're all on the same page.

Anonymous said...

Way to go JoJo Love your blog! I think that everything you lose seems to come my way! Dang!