Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


So I was not very good at being back to blogging, but I am going to try haha! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I had this awesome idea for Valentine's this year, well at least I thought it was awesome haha! The boys were really great to help me cut out the paper, punch hearts and squares and even glue them together. By 9 pm Sunday night we had everything but the robots done so I said no worries go to bed and I will finish them. Well 2 am they were all finished. Goal for next year, maybe start a little sooner, not put them off until Sunday afternoon. I was pretty impressed with them overall! Even if they took all night and the kids probably just ripped off the chocolate bar and didn't care I felt like it was a great accomplishment. Derek's class did not make boxes, they just do bags at class but Kayden was able to take a Valentine box. We made a rocket ship, also very impressed how it turned out haha!



The back of the cards said:

I'M NUTS AND BOLTS

FOR YOU VALENTINE!!!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: