Background

Friday, January 16, 2009

Family Pictures

During the Christmas break my sister-in-law Chrissy's friend came out to my parents house and took family pictures, these are a few she has posted on her blog. I thought she did a really good job! Thanks Kristen!!



My Mom & Dad, the one's responsible for the mess above lol!! (My mom does not like this picture but I do, sorry mom!)









Lisa (sister), Rod, Bryson, Adam & Jacey (getting married this summer)















Steve, (brother), Emma, Chrissy, Dalton,
Kierra, Breanna & Taylor




Kristen had not posted Curt's family yet but she did post this picture which I just love!
Curtis (brother) & Tracy



Russel, Braxton, Alex, Julie (sister), Shelby & Ashlie


Margaret, Logan (brother), Jake
James & Jesse















Anyone who knows my dad will understand this picture, that's why we love him. He had to rest on top with a tada, while the rest of us were grabbing him
so he didn't fall haha!




I thought this picture turned out pretty good! Notice I made it my heading, haha!





No comments: