Background

Friday, January 23, 2009

Guitar


So I won this Guitar off the radio before Christmas and just went and picked it up. It is brand new and signed by Emerson Hart from a band called Tonic. I wasn't sure who he was until I heard a song they sing, it goes like this: If you could only see the way she loves me then maybe you would understand.....now you are all singing it huh! (attached link to youtube video) Anyway I am now at a dilemma! I cannot decide whether to keep the guitar or to sell it. I have no idea how to play but I think it would be fun to learn, but on the other hand the money would be very helpful right now? Who knows what I will end up doing but just thought I'd share, what do you think????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l44FI9Pzqxg

3 comments:

Jim Innes said...

Thats really cool!! If it were me I would keep it and play it :) hehe, good luck with the decision.

Lewis Family said...

other than I don't know how to play it haha! Maybe I can find someone to teach me!

Katie said...

seriously-keep it and learn. Go to your local music store (you may want to check with me before you do...)and ask for a book called All About Guitar published by Hal Leonard. It is awesome.