Background

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Highlights

Here are a few highlights since last post:

  • Kayden's baseball team had first seat in the city tournament and ended up taking first place!
  • They also took second place in his state tournament!
  • Camping trip with Lewis family @ Miller's Flat.
  • Camping trip with friends @ Bear Ridge.
  • Prettyman Family reunion.
  • Baby Andrews Blessing (our cousin's baby.)
  • Bonko @ my house! Great prizes thanks to a great mother-in-law. She made the cutest aprons for me from scratch. I think everyone loved them.
  • Won the big bonko prize! (This was a highlight of its own, wanted the apron, love it.)
  • Had dinner with AnneMarie & Ryan (my cousin's, we haven't got together in years!)
  • Jeanine Mason won "So You Think You Can Dance" my pick from the very beginning! Just love her. Her hip-hop routine w/Phillip to "Mad" was my favorite!!!! I also like her Contemporary Routine with Jason to "If It Kills Me" they were awesome!
  • Kayden's birthday, turned 10 years old!
  • Kayden's birthday party, pizza-movie party! Lots of fun!
  • Salem Day's-Kayden was in the Parade, Family BBQ, Fireworks!!
  • My Mom & I took the big boys to Cherry Hill! Derek accidently hit me in the face with his golf club mini golfing, lol! Thanks to my Mom for helping with this! Had a ton of fun!
  • Arlund got a new job!! Good and bad! Bad-Takes him away from us Monday-Thursday! Good-gets more hours and overtime! (He is still working his old job as well on Fri-Sat.)
  • I joined the Cruisin Crazy Fab Fattie Challenge #3 on my cousin's website www.thefabulousfatties.com (make sure you put "the" before fabulous if you are checking it out or you might be sorry haha.)
  • Set my goal for aboved mentioned challenge-lose 15 more pounds! (set a goal in Feb to lose 40 pounds, lost 32, gained 4 back, so that means I still need to lose 12 to reach my previous goal so lets just make it 15, why not! lol)
  • First day of school, Kayden 4th grade, Derek 1st grade.
Things to come....Couples bonko w/neighbors, Derek's 7th birthday, Jo Lene's ?? birthday, Girls night in Price on my birthday lol, Weekend getaway with just Arlund & I!! (Going to dinner, concert and staying in SLC overnight!) Someone is going to buy me tickets to "So You Think You Can Dance" coming to the E-Center Nov 7th! (I just have a feeling that might happen haha or maybe I am just dreaming it will!!!)

Sorry I have been so slow to post! Lots of pictures posted on my Facebook! Check us out there!

No comments: