Background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Job!!

For those few people out there that actually read this, just thought I'd bring you up to date on Arlund's new job. It is a federal job working for the Bureau of Land Management. It takes him all over the state. Last week he was out in Delta and this week he is working on the Utah/Nevada border about 1 1/2 out of Wendover. He leaves Monday morning's and returns Thursday evening's. He is really enjoying it and likes the people he works with which makes any job better! Also he gets to ride a 4-wheeler all over the mountains, he said last week he put over 80 miles on the 4-wheeler lol! The only thing he dislikes is the hotel staying. Being away from his family with nothing to do in the evenings. This is just a temporary position till November. He is still planning to work his regular job for Cole Surveying on Friday & Saturday's.

I just want to say that I give credit to all those single parent's out there. I don't know how you do it! Working Full-Time with 3 kids, laundry, dishes, dinner, getting the kids ready for school, homework, feeding the dogs, taking out the trash ect.. I get a little crazy at times haha! I know in time it will get easier!! I miss him so much but I think this will only make us stronger. We learn to appreciate each other more!!

1 comment:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

My advice to you is...keep busy! Haha, I know that you are too busy already, but I find it very helpful to do something at night by yourself. I like to read, or scrapbook, or just something that I enjoy. Maybe that will help :). I'm glad that Arlund likes his job.