Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Happy Birthday!!

My birthday turned out to be ok afterall! I was really struggling this year, I did not want to turn 30 but hey it's just another day haha! Some co-workers took me to lunch at the Brick Oven and just as we were leaving my Mom showed up with flowers! They were so pretty! We invited her to come to lunch with us! I love the Brick Oven, one of my favorite places! Then later at work we had Rootbeer Floats! Yummy! Arlund did not get home till around 9:30 at night so that kindof stinked but we did get to go out this weekend and that was nice. We stayed at Marriott in SLC. We ate dinner at Rodizio Grill! It was soooo good and we were soooo stuffed! Then we went to a concert at this Club downtown. It was really lame so we left and went back to our room! We got back to our room around 10:30, I know we are lame haha! I told Arlund you know when your getting old when you are away from your kids and you still go to bed before midnight lol! Then we got up and had breakfast at this cafe on state street called Coachman's. It was actually really good! It was great to get away, since Arlund has been gone so much with work lately! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Lewis for keeping the kiddo's!



Flowers from my Mommy, Yellow roses are my favorite!


Katie, Dave, Mel, Natalie, Kristy & Me

Mmmm Rootbeer, the best!!-Me & My Mommy(picture removed), if it wasn't for her we would not be celebrating this glorious day haha!!

No comments: