Background

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kayden!!!

I just had to write today to say oh my gosh, Kayden is 9!!! I can't believe it! They grow so fast, it seems like just yesterday he was a baby! He is at Grandpa & Grandma Ray's house today. He has been there since Sunday. I called to talk to him today and asked him if he was ready to come home and he said no, well sorta yeah lol!!! I am glad he is having a good time there. All my family (except my oldest sister) lives in Ephraim so he is having a great time with all his cousins. We are having a family birthday party for him on Saturday. He will be in the third grade this year and he is excited to have Miss Burton. She is a friend of my sister Lisa and we were excited to find out he was in her class. Time flies!! Enjoy it while you can!!

1 comment:

leslie jo said...

I can't believe he is 9! WOW Happy Birthday Kayden!
SEe you all sat!